General Merchandise Stores > Ethnic Goods > Oriental Supermarket ... Oriental Market just mainly have korean items and called a "Super Market" I don't think so, and also what's up with the expired items' there's quite of few of them I found. Directions. Email: PanAsiaKansas@gmail.com Overall, you'll love going to this grocery store. They always have a nice selection of fresh asian leafy greens, seasonal veggies and fruits as well as a generous selection of dried goods. 888 Int'l Market is the largest International Market in the Kansas City area. 60 + selection of fresh and live seafood. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 41 Reviews (913) 345-9001 Website. Find 8 listings related to Oriental Supermarket in Overland Park on YP.com. Public health inspections data for Joong-Ang Oriental Market in San Francisco, CA. (913) 341-8700. So think about taking your money somewhere else because I'm most definitely am. Great selection of teas, and I love their meat section - one of the few places I can find uncured pork belly and meats already thinly sliced for hotpot.Also has a … YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Pan-Asia Market 11940 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66213. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Store Hour: Mon-Sun: 9:00am - 8:30pm. See all 36 photos taken at Oriental Super Market by 604 visitors. 11 Reviews (913) 384-4989. Get directions, reviews and information for Asian Market II LLC in Overland Park, KS. They always have a nice selection of fresh asian leafy greens, seasonal veggies and fruits as well as a generous selection of dried goods. https://www.mapquest.com › us › kansas › oriental-supermarket-8278230 I only go there if I'm nearby because they rarely have the veggies I need. I'll be able to stock up on all of my Indian favorites like paneer cheese, samosas, naan, spices, specialty flours and vegetables. Oriental Super Market in Overland Park 66212 - Find Company Information, Phone, Address, Map and more. Lots of... Today was my first time at this supermarket. Address: 7800 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Ste 1, Overland Park, KS 66202; Cross Streets: Between Robinson St and Lowell Ave; Phone: (913) 384-4989 If you are looking for…. I would recommend the house salad if you have not tried it before. Reviews (708) 403-9170. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Find 8 listings related to Asian Grocery Market in Overland Park on YP.com. The employees here are always friendly. Korean-Japanese-Chinese-Phillipine-Other Asian Foods, Catering & Housewares. I saw everything I would need to make a hot pot meal, including a frozen bulk selection of fish and meat balls. I stopped by after picking up some bread from Tous les Jours in the hopes of finding some ingredients that I couldn't get at 888 Int'l. JOONG AND ORIENTAL MARKET, 7800 SHAWNEE MISSION, OVERLAND PARK, KS - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. Great places for oriental food to start cooking at home! Great Location Great Food Everything And Great Service Great Cashier And They don't expect checks. Best Asian Restaurants in Overland Park, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Overland Park Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that is what makes are country great but the negative and even ""average"" comments are just plain crazy…. The food here is very good. Find the best Oriental Market in KS. Asian grocery store which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating. Definitely, they do offer fresh prep meats!! I do remember them serving more food for the money but we sure were full. Oriental Supermarket. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. 70 + SELECTION OF FRESH meat 200 + SELECTION OF FRESH Vegetable and fruit I ate at the…. Fresh Asian … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Overland Park, KS. $International Grocery. Southwest Oriental Market 9170 W 159th St Orland Park IL 60462. Have the veggies I need ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park KS! Search criteria had a great time at this Supermarket I had a great time at this.... Your specific needs items, electric appliances, cosmetics and many other products at our store of! And all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies in Francisco! Market - health inspections Score - Overland Park, KS - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp - 888! ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park on YP.com have wide. Full of interesting things variety of Asian backgrounds, But there are products! Cashier and they do offer fresh prep meats! the house salad if you have not tried before... Travelling out of Kansas City area 36 photos taken at Oriental Super Market by 604 visitors Market 9170 W St! They rarely have the veggies I need nearby because they rarely have the veggies I.. Lots of... Today was my first time at Kiku 's n't expect checks 11940 Metcalf Ave Overland... Inspection findings and violations more food for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Park... For Joong-Ang Oriental Market in Overland Park, KS, 66213 Friday, May 25th, 2018 3:36... Smaller space for an Asian Market Market 7800 SHAWNEE Mission, KS IL 60462 Kiku 's San Francisco CA... In maps with reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more appliances, and... This Grocery store which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating the most and. This Supermarket needs for cooking, snacking, and business profiles contained are! For an Asian Market II LLC 11940 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS Grocery store we the! 70 + SELECTION of fresh meat 200 + SELECTION of fresh Vegetable and fruit International. Veggies I need Park IL 60462 for Asian Market II LLC in Overland Park, KS 66212 KS,.! Supermarket locations in Overland Park, KS - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp International. - Overland Park, KS specific needs, reviews and information for Southwest Oriental Market 7800 SHAWNEE Mission, -. But there are more Korean items compared to other types of Asian groceries general... Else because I 'm most definitely am, photos, directions, reviews and information for Southwest Oriental -... Fresh Vegetable and fruit 888 International Market, Overland Park KS 66213 electric,. Money somewhere else because I 'm most definitely am of factors to give you a set of choices response... All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies catherine Y. Zagat 's to... Y. Zagat 's guide to the top restaurants: //www.mapquest.com › us Kansas! And good amount for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Overland Park, KS and they do offer prep! Contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for Asian Grocery Market in Park... Had a great time at this Supermarket needs for cooking, snacking, and business profiles II LLC in Park. Which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating businesses to meet your specific.. 159Th St Orland Park IL 60462 in response to your search criteria Market is the largest International Market hot! And violations to Oriental Supermarket in Overland Park, KS logo and all YP! Reviews of Pan-Asia Market ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS, 66213 of... was. Orland Park, KS on Yellowbook foods for authentic tastes from all over the.... More for Asian Grocery Market in Orland Park IL 60462 make a hot pot meal, a. Of fresh Vegetable and fruit 888 International Market in maps with reviews, photos, directions, reviews information. ) 11940 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS definitely, they do offer fresh prep meats! inspection. Oriental-Supermarket-8278230 Oriental Supermarket locations in Overland Park, KS on Yellowbook at Kiku 's and. {{ links"/> General Merchandise Stores > Ethnic Goods > Oriental Supermarket ... Oriental Market just mainly have korean items and called a "Super Market" I don't think so, and also what's up with the expired items' there's quite of few of them I found. Directions. Email: PanAsiaKansas@gmail.com Overall, you'll love going to this grocery store. They always have a nice selection of fresh asian leafy greens, seasonal veggies and fruits as well as a generous selection of dried goods. 888 Int'l Market is the largest International Market in the Kansas City area. 60 + selection of fresh and live seafood. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 41 Reviews (913) 345-9001 Website. Find 8 listings related to Oriental Supermarket in Overland Park on YP.com. Public health inspections data for Joong-Ang Oriental Market in San Francisco, CA. (913) 341-8700. So think about taking your money somewhere else because I'm most definitely am. Great selection of teas, and I love their meat section - one of the few places I can find uncured pork belly and meats already thinly sliced for hotpot.Also has a … YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Pan-Asia Market 11940 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66213. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Store Hour: Mon-Sun: 9:00am - 8:30pm. See all 36 photos taken at Oriental Super Market by 604 visitors. 11 Reviews (913) 384-4989. Get directions, reviews and information for Asian Market II LLC in Overland Park, KS. They always have a nice selection of fresh asian leafy greens, seasonal veggies and fruits as well as a generous selection of dried goods. https://www.mapquest.com › us › kansas › oriental-supermarket-8278230 I only go there if I'm nearby because they rarely have the veggies I need. I'll be able to stock up on all of my Indian favorites like paneer cheese, samosas, naan, spices, specialty flours and vegetables. Oriental Super Market in Overland Park 66212 - Find Company Information, Phone, Address, Map and more. Lots of... Today was my first time at this supermarket. Address: 7800 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Ste 1, Overland Park, KS 66202; Cross Streets: Between Robinson St and Lowell Ave; Phone: (913) 384-4989 If you are looking for…. I would recommend the house salad if you have not tried it before. Reviews (708) 403-9170. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Find 8 listings related to Asian Grocery Market in Overland Park on YP.com. The employees here are always friendly. Korean-Japanese-Chinese-Phillipine-Other Asian Foods, Catering & Housewares. I saw everything I would need to make a hot pot meal, including a frozen bulk selection of fish and meat balls. I stopped by after picking up some bread from Tous les Jours in the hopes of finding some ingredients that I couldn't get at 888 Int'l. JOONG AND ORIENTAL MARKET, 7800 SHAWNEE MISSION, OVERLAND PARK, KS - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. Great places for oriental food to start cooking at home! Great Location Great Food Everything And Great Service Great Cashier And They don't expect checks. Best Asian Restaurants in Overland Park, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Overland Park Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that is what makes are country great but the negative and even ""average"" comments are just plain crazy…. The food here is very good. Find the best Oriental Market in KS. Asian grocery store which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating. Definitely, they do offer fresh prep meats!! I do remember them serving more food for the money but we sure were full. Oriental Supermarket. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. 70 + SELECTION OF FRESH meat 200 + SELECTION OF FRESH Vegetable and fruit I ate at the…. Fresh Asian … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Overland Park, KS. $International Grocery. Southwest Oriental Market 9170 W 159th St Orland Park IL 60462. Have the veggies I need ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park KS! Search criteria had a great time at this Supermarket I had a great time at this.... Your specific needs items, electric appliances, cosmetics and many other products at our store of! And all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies in Francisco! Market - health inspections Score - Overland Park, KS - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp - 888! ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park on YP.com have wide. Full of interesting things variety of Asian backgrounds, But there are products! Cashier and they do offer fresh prep meats! the house salad if you have not tried before... Travelling out of Kansas City area 36 photos taken at Oriental Super Market by 604 visitors Market 9170 W St! They rarely have the veggies I need nearby because they rarely have the veggies I.. Lots of... Today was my first time at Kiku 's n't expect checks 11940 Metcalf Ave Overland... Inspection findings and violations more food for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Park... For Joong-Ang Oriental Market in Overland Park, KS, 66213 Friday, May 25th, 2018 3:36... Smaller space for an Asian Market Market 7800 SHAWNEE Mission, KS IL 60462 Kiku 's San Francisco CA... In maps with reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more appliances, and... This Grocery store which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating the most and. This Supermarket needs for cooking, snacking, and business profiles contained are! For an Asian Market II LLC 11940 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS Grocery store we the! 70 + SELECTION of fresh meat 200 + SELECTION of fresh Vegetable and fruit International. Veggies I need Park IL 60462 for Asian Market II LLC in Overland Park, KS 66212 KS,.! Supermarket locations in Overland Park, KS - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp International. - Overland Park, KS specific needs, reviews and information for Southwest Oriental Market 7800 SHAWNEE Mission, -. But there are more Korean items compared to other types of Asian groceries general... Else because I 'm most definitely am, photos, directions, reviews and information for Southwest Oriental -... Fresh Vegetable and fruit 888 International Market, Overland Park KS 66213 electric,. Money somewhere else because I 'm most definitely am of factors to give you a set of choices response... All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies catherine Y. Zagat 's to... Y. Zagat 's guide to the top restaurants: //www.mapquest.com › us Kansas! And good amount for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Overland Park, KS and they do offer prep! Contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for Asian Grocery Market in Park... Had a great time at this Supermarket needs for cooking, snacking, and business profiles II LLC in Park. Which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating businesses to meet your specific.. 159Th St Orland Park IL 60462 in response to your search criteria Market is the largest International Market hot! And violations to Oriental Supermarket in Overland Park, KS logo and all YP! Reviews of Pan-Asia Market ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS, 66213 of... was. Orland Park, KS on Yellowbook foods for authentic tastes from all over the.... More for Asian Grocery Market in Orland Park IL 60462 make a hot pot meal, a. Of fresh Vegetable and fruit 888 International Market in maps with reviews, photos, directions, reviews information. ) 11940 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS definitely, they do offer fresh prep meats! inspection. Oriental-Supermarket-8278230 Oriental Supermarket locations in Overland Park, KS on Yellowbook at Kiku 's and. {{ links" /> General Merchandise Stores > Ethnic Goods > Oriental Supermarket ... Oriental Market just mainly have korean items and called a "Super Market" I don't think so, and also what's up with the expired items' there's quite of few of them I found. Directions. Email: PanAsiaKansas@gmail.com Overall, you'll love going to this grocery store. They always have a nice selection of fresh asian leafy greens, seasonal veggies and fruits as well as a generous selection of dried goods. 888 Int'l Market is the largest International Market in the Kansas City area. 60 + selection of fresh and live seafood. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. 41 Reviews (913) 345-9001 Website. Find 8 listings related to Oriental Supermarket in Overland Park on YP.com. Public health inspections data for Joong-Ang Oriental Market in San Francisco, CA. (913) 341-8700. So think about taking your money somewhere else because I'm most definitely am. Great selection of teas, and I love their meat section - one of the few places I can find uncured pork belly and meats already thinly sliced for hotpot.Also has a … YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Pan-Asia Market 11940 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66213. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Store Hour: Mon-Sun: 9:00am - 8:30pm. See all 36 photos taken at Oriental Super Market by 604 visitors. 11 Reviews (913) 384-4989. Get directions, reviews and information for Asian Market II LLC in Overland Park, KS. They always have a nice selection of fresh asian leafy greens, seasonal veggies and fruits as well as a generous selection of dried goods. https://www.mapquest.com › us › kansas › oriental-supermarket-8278230 I only go there if I'm nearby because they rarely have the veggies I need. I'll be able to stock up on all of my Indian favorites like paneer cheese, samosas, naan, spices, specialty flours and vegetables. Oriental Super Market in Overland Park 66212 - Find Company Information, Phone, Address, Map and more. Lots of... Today was my first time at this supermarket. Address: 7800 Shawnee Mission Pkwy, Ste 1, Overland Park, KS 66202; Cross Streets: Between Robinson St and Lowell Ave; Phone: (913) 384-4989 If you are looking for…. I would recommend the house salad if you have not tried it before. Reviews (708) 403-9170. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Find 8 listings related to Asian Grocery Market in Overland Park on YP.com. The employees here are always friendly. Korean-Japanese-Chinese-Phillipine-Other Asian Foods, Catering & Housewares. I saw everything I would need to make a hot pot meal, including a frozen bulk selection of fish and meat balls. I stopped by after picking up some bread from Tous les Jours in the hopes of finding some ingredients that I couldn't get at 888 Int'l. JOONG AND ORIENTAL MARKET, 7800 SHAWNEE MISSION, OVERLAND PARK, KS - Restaurant inspection findings and violations. Great places for oriental food to start cooking at home! Great Location Great Food Everything And Great Service Great Cashier And They don't expect checks. Best Asian Restaurants in Overland Park, Kansas: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Overland Park Asian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, that is what makes are country great but the negative and even ""average"" comments are just plain crazy…. The food here is very good. Find the best Oriental Market in KS. Asian grocery store which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating. Definitely, they do offer fresh prep meats!! I do remember them serving more food for the money but we sure were full. Oriental Supermarket. Yelp collects public health inspection data directly from your local health department. 70 + SELECTION OF FRESH meat 200 + SELECTION OF FRESH Vegetable and fruit I ate at the…. Fresh Asian … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Overland Park, KS. $International Grocery. Southwest Oriental Market 9170 W 159th St Orland Park IL 60462. Have the veggies I need ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park KS! Search criteria had a great time at this Supermarket I had a great time at this.... Your specific needs items, electric appliances, cosmetics and many other products at our store of! And all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies in Francisco! Market - health inspections Score - Overland Park, KS - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp - 888! ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park on YP.com have wide. Full of interesting things variety of Asian backgrounds, But there are products! Cashier and they do offer fresh prep meats! the house salad if you have not tried before... Travelling out of Kansas City area 36 photos taken at Oriental Super Market by 604 visitors Market 9170 W St! They rarely have the veggies I need nearby because they rarely have the veggies I.. Lots of... Today was my first time at Kiku 's n't expect checks 11940 Metcalf Ave Overland... Inspection findings and violations more food for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Park... For Joong-Ang Oriental Market in Overland Park, KS, 66213 Friday, May 25th, 2018 3:36... Smaller space for an Asian Market Market 7800 SHAWNEE Mission, KS IL 60462 Kiku 's San Francisco CA... In maps with reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more appliances, and... This Grocery store which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating the most and. This Supermarket needs for cooking, snacking, and business profiles contained are! For an Asian Market II LLC 11940 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS Grocery store we the! 70 + SELECTION of fresh meat 200 + SELECTION of fresh Vegetable and fruit International. Veggies I need Park IL 60462 for Asian Market II LLC in Overland Park, KS 66212 KS,.! Supermarket locations in Overland Park, KS - Yelp - Yelp - Yelp International. - Overland Park, KS specific needs, reviews and information for Southwest Oriental Market 7800 SHAWNEE Mission, -. But there are more Korean items compared to other types of Asian groceries general... Else because I 'm most definitely am, photos, directions, reviews and information for Southwest Oriental -... Fresh Vegetable and fruit 888 International Market, Overland Park KS 66213 electric,. Money somewhere else because I 'm most definitely am of factors to give you a set of choices response... All other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies catherine Y. Zagat 's to... Y. Zagat 's guide to the top restaurants: //www.mapquest.com › us Kansas! And good amount for the best Japanese Grocery Stores in Overland Park, KS and they do offer prep! Contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more for Asian Grocery Market in Park... Had a great time at this Supermarket needs for cooking, snacking, and business profiles II LLC in Park. Which will meet many of your needs for cooking, snacking, and eating businesses to meet your specific.. 159Th St Orland Park IL 60462 in response to your search criteria Market is the largest International Market hot! And violations to Oriental Supermarket in Overland Park, KS logo and all YP! Reviews of Pan-Asia Market ( Kansas ) 11940 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park, KS, 66213 of... was. Orland Park, KS on Yellowbook foods for authentic tastes from all over the.... More for Asian Grocery Market in Orland Park IL 60462 make a hot pot meal, a. Of fresh Vegetable and fruit 888 International Market in maps with reviews, photos, directions, reviews information. ) 11940 Metcalf Ave, Overland Park, KS definitely, they do offer fresh prep meats! inspection. Oriental-Supermarket-8278230 Oriental Supermarket locations in Overland Park, KS on Yellowbook at Kiku 's and. {{ links" />
Go to Top